Apply Now

History

HOME / ABOUT BFA / History / 1950-1959 / Content

In 1951,name of the institution was changed into Film School of Film Bureau, Central Ministry of Culture.
At the beginning of new semester in 1951, the 2nd Actor Class and Scriptwriter Class were opened.

In May, 1951, Performing Arts Research Institution was renamed as Film School of Film Bureau, Central Ministry of Culture (Film Academy for short)