Beijing Film Academy Film Major Visiting Students Program taught in Chinese Language for International Students
As one of the Asia’s most prestigious film colleges and China’s only film academy, the Beijing Film Academy offers unmatched and extensive resources for your film education. BFA offers 1 year Film Major Visiting Students Program (taught in Chinese Language) to International Students.
2. Majors and Directions:
Majors for BFA Film Major Visiting Students Program（Taught in Chinese）
Department of Directing
|Drama and Film-and-Television Director||Film Directing||80000 /year||Chinese|
Department of Cinematography
Performing Arts School
|Performing Arts||Performing Arts||50000 /year||Chinese|
Short-term Training Program for other Majors
Sound/ Screening Writing/ Fine Arts/
Management/ Film Studies/ Photography/
Animation/ Film Technology
3. Brief Application Requirements
1. Must hold a non-Chinese passport for at least 4 years. Applicants should have lived in a foreign country for over 2 years.
2. Applicants must be above the ages of 18. Applicants must meet the health requirements met by the Chinese Ministry of Education and the Chinese Ministry of Health.
3. For applicants who may be required by their own country to perform national military service, we suggest completing your service before applying.
4. If any school has expelled the student in the past we will deny the application.
5. Applicants who have a criminal or prison record will not be accepted.
4. Brief Required Documentation
1. One Filled Application Forms. The form should not be writing by hand. Please remember to send the electronic ones to the mailbox: email@example.com
2. Graduation Certification and Grade Sheet of high school education.
3. Scanned copy of your passport
4.Please provide Certification of New HSK(汉语水平考试) level 5 or HSK level 6
5. Application Fees: 400RMB (70USD)
5. Timeline for application
1. Present all the documents for the application from March to July every year.
2. Some applicants may ask to join the interview for Directing major in the early July every year.
3. Receive the enrollment result in August every year.
4. Register at the beginning of September.
6. Contact Information
1. Address: Room105 International School H Building Beijing Film Academy No.4 Xitucheng Rd. Haidian District, Beijing China Post number:100088
2. Tel； 0086-010-8204 5753 Fax: 0086-010-8204 3731
3．E-mail: liubeibei @bfa.edu.cn
Download: Application Form
- Germany’s ARRI Company Delegation Visited the Academy
- Mr. Zhou Zhenji, Chairman of the Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts visited the academy with the school principal and teachers' representatives
- Beijing Film Academy Huairou New campus held a kickoff ceremony to start building a new world-class film academy