Apply Now

Facts & Figures

About BFA (2019.9)
Students of BFA About 4000
Academics 2640
Short term students About 1500
Staff 499
Faculty 263
International Students
International Students 234
Country 57
Majors
Performing Arts 65
Chinese Language 45
Cinematography 41
Film Directing 18
Above four majors take up 72% of the students
Mainly come from
United States 39
South Korea 19
Malaysia 19
Cananda 17
Above 4 countries take up 40% of the students/The rest 53 countries take up 60% of the students
Educational level
Undergraduate 123
Master degree students 29
Ph.D students 3
Chinese language students 45
Visiting students for film major 34
Academics take up 66% of the students
Expenses
Self-expenses 160
Scholarship students from Chinese Scholarship Council 74
Scholarship students take up 31% of the students